Friday, April 13, 2007

Baseline

I thought it would be interesting to know where my Avatar Bredan "Gingko" Oraigg is at this point in time. So I took the screenies of all my skills and processed them through EU Companion to post the result on the pe-wiki. Got a total of 39k skill points at the moment, with Laser Weapon Tech being my best skill with 4076 points. This was built all "natural", i.e. without chipping anything in or out in my ~18 months of play. 108 HP show me that there is plenty of room for improvement. I just have not unlocked the skills that give the most HP. In fact, I only unlocked Marksmanship & Ranged Damage Assessment so far, as I am mostly into ranged combat.

(By the way, if you have no idea what I am talking about, take a look at the sidebar on the right, where you will find a few links that should get you started. At this time I have no plans to write an introduction to Entropia, but that may follow, I keep going long enough.)

So what about the interesting part of a real-cash economy game - money and profit? I am tracking my progress using a few tools and can say, that I have been breaking even just nicely over time. There has been a big dip during late last summer, but I have recovered in the meantime. Mainly thanks to other players that bought my stuff at some mark-up. So I guess overall, MA has made their profit on me. I have not looted many items, though, just the basic TT fodder everyone seems to get nowadays. I guess I will list my globals and items loots at some later time. Now I need to enjoy the nice weather outside :D

No comments:

Latest posts on Entropia Forum