Sunday, January 27, 2008

...still on the way to 4k Rifle...

It's been a while that I posted here, mostly due to the real life. RL has been nice enough to reward me with a new management position that eats about 115% of my available time. It's getting better, slowly. A tough hurdle (external inspection of my area) has been mastered, therefore it's more than due to post something!
I am still not quite at my goal of 4k rifle. At about 3960 at the moment, so getting closer... my Avatar at Entropedia is not quite up to date. Thanks to my computer that frequently reset itself when playing Entropia I have only been able when my wife did not need her computer. As she works from home, this was not very often. But I think I figured out what the issue with my PC is and ordered a new power supply unit (600W instead of 350 W should do the job).
Oh, yes, in the meantime a did get a HoF, finally, but that is worth it's own post after I fetched the screenshots from my wife's PC!

No comments:

Latest posts on Entropia Forum