Monday, January 28, 2008

There we are -- finally a HoF, and a really nice one. See the full image on EF. I got it on Jan 18 already but did not want to share it before I secured my account with a so-called "Gold Card" that asks for a different code each login, similar to a bank-account... after all, this is more than 350$ and significantly increased my account's worth :).

What to do with all the money? Well, I am in process of getting a full Bear (M) armor, which should eat up the majority of the money... and what's left will go into a set of 5B plates. I have long pondered buying a set, mostly because they are overpriced a lot. I have learned a tough lesson on my Ghost armor, paying some 500 PED markup on it and watching it diminish to almost zero over time. Any crafted item will more or less end up at TT+ a little markup for the raw materials, if one waits long enough... and the crafting cost for a 5B currently is about 35 PED while it sells for +150. Even if one factors in the ~40% success rate in skilled crafting, the fair price would be +88 and not +150. So, first the Bear, then the plates ;)

No comments:

Latest posts on Entropia Forum